Saturday, June 30, 2012

Adult Pocho Pattern for Sale

I'm selling my very own pattern. It's a crochet pattern for an Adult Pocho. This is my very first pattern that I am going to sell! Unfortunatley, I did not take a picture of the poncho after I finished making it, I gave it as a gift to my sis-in-law. Sorry for the inconvience.

Basically, what it looks like is a black (or whatever color you want it to be) poncho that is in adult's size. I used worsted wieght yarn and a J crochet hook. I also "decorated" it by adding a red rose with 2 green leaves on the side of the rose and "sewed" it onto the upper left hand area of the pocho.

It can be a great gift for someone or an amazing project for yourself. Not to mention, a good "investment" for those winter days!

If I do get a sale for this pattern, I will make the poncho again and take pictures step by step and attach them along with the pattern and the completed look on here.

The pattern will be sold for around $5.00.
The reason why it's this price is because it was a pattern that was not easy to make and I invested my time into it. Although, if you ask me, I believe it's a good price for this type of pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment