Saturday, June 23, 2012

Want to buy something but see no button to pay at ?

Hey, ladies and gentleman, stars and studs, people of all ages!
(Sound so cool when I say all that, LOL)
So, I, obviously, don't have a Paypal button on here yet for you guys to pay with  when you see something you want. That's because I hadn't made a Paypla account yet and I don't have a bank account for the money to get transferred to. I found out how to get the Paypal Badge/button now, but what I'm waiting for now is to figure out a way to get the money transferred to something else other than a bank account, if I can do that.
Thanks so much for being patient with me. I haven't been on here much, posting patterns and stuff, but I will hopefully try and update more frequently.
I just got glasses, so I will be making a patten for a nice glasses pouch, stay tuned for that. I might sell that pattern for a cheap price of about $1.50 of $2.00! Yeas, that's how generous I am, LOL.
Again, if you have any advice for me about anything  to do with starting an at home "business" or the whole Paypal ordeal, write to me!
XOXO,
Crochet Rocker \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment